WILLS, PROBATE, TRUSTS, ESTATE PLANNING, LASTING POWERS OF
ATTORNEY & DEPUTYSHIP APPLICATIONS
We can advise you on the following:
- Probate and administration of estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney, and other types of power of attorney
- Inheritance and capital tax planning
- Court of Protection matters (where someone has lost mental
capacity) and Deputyship
- Disputes over wills, estates and trusts
There are many reasons why you may wish to consult us.
Whether you want to:
- make a will
- carry out some tax planning
- set up a trust, for example, for a child with special needs
- appoint someone to manage your affairs in your lifetime, using
a power of attorney
- know how to claim your entitlement under a will, on an intestacy,
or otherwise, from the estate of someone who has died.
- get help with the responsibility of administering the estate
of someone who has died, including for example, obtaining a
grant, on handling tax liabilities, and dealing with potential
Our Wills, Probate and Trusts team has significant experience
and pride themselves on being friendly and approachable.
Home visits are available.
Contact: Rachel Burrows or Joanna
Pellmans on 01865 884400 or email